Lead Generation and eCommerce Tools
Internet Marketing Tools We Use and Recommend
- Google Keyword Planner – Research traffic volume, competitiveness and cost of a given keyword.
- Bing Keyword Planner – Similar to the Google Keyword Planner, this tool provides keyword data on the Bing search engine.
- WordPress Codex – Have a question about WordPress? This is the place to start.
- Treehouse – Learning about the web should be fun and easy. Visit Treehouse if you agree.
- Google Web Fonts – Tons of free fonts that you can use on your website or any other creative materials.
- Adobe Color CC – This is a great tool for choosing a color scheme for you brand or project.
- Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox – Web browsers should just work. These are our two favorites.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google Search Console – A great tool for managing your web property. Find Google keyword positioning and activity, crawl errors and other valuable information.
- Bing Webmaster Tools – Similar to Google’s Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools provides valuable information regarding your web property.
- Raven Tools – All-in-one SEO, social media, pay-per-click and analytics software. We highly recommend this one!
- Moz Pro – All-in-one set of SEO research and analytics tools that help increase your search engine visibility.
- Moz Local – Manage online business listings with a single click.
- Universal Business Listing (UBL) – Manage your business listings (e.g. Yelp, Citysearch) from one central location.
- Tweetdeck – Powerful Twitter tool for real-time tracking, organizing, and engagement.
- Hootsuite – Manage your social profiles all from one dashboard.
- Buffer – Easy way to schedule and publish posts on social meda.
- Canva – Design simple graphics for social media.