EZZEY’S KEY TO SUCCESSFUL SALES FUNNELS
A really solid offer can be the life and success of any sales funnel. We do a deep dive on your offer to help position you to win.
Dailing in your traffic is an integral part of a highly converting sales funnel. We continue to optimize the eyes that are hitting your page.
Nurturing your audience through your funnel process can help to keep your customers engaged in the process. Convert colder leads with strong follow ups.
We analyze all of your conversion metrics to get to the heart of your winning sales funnel. Sales funnels convert from data, not gut feelings.
What is a Sales Funnel and why do you need one?
A sales funnel is a process that is used to convert prospects into customers. The term “funnel” is used because it describes how businesses direct potential customers through different stages of the buying process, starting with awareness to ultimately leading to a purchase.
A well thought out sales funnel provides clarity on the path that your prospects take as they move through your sales process. By understanding what happens at each stage, you can better tailor your marketing efforts to ensure that you are providing the right information to prospects at the right time.
A sales funnel can also help you to track and measure your results so that you can continue to improve your conversion rate. By understanding which stage of the funnel prospects are dropping off, you can make changes to your sales process in order to try and improve conversions.
In short, a sales funnel can help you to better understand your customers and prospects, and convert more leads into customers.
Our sales funnels have four key stages:
- Awareness: Prospects become aware of your product or service through marketing or advertising.
- Interest: Once they are aware of your offering, they express interest in learning more about it.
- Decision: Finally, they make a decision to buy your product or service.
- Action: They take the necessary steps to complete a purchase.
There are many different types of sales funnels, and each one is designed to deliver a specific outcome. Here are just a few of the popular ones.
- Lead Generation Sales Funnel – designed to build an email, SMS, or Messenger list.
- Product Sales Sales Funnel – designed to sell a specific product, either physical or digital.
- Services Sales Funnel – designed to sell a service.
- Webinar Sales Funnel – designed to showcase your product or service in an online video / webclass format.
- Homepage Funnel – designed to be the entrypoint for those wanting to learn more about your business.
- Product Launch Sales Funnel – liken this to Hollywood showing previews before a movie release. This funnel lets entrepreneurs build anticipation before a product is available to buy.
However, all sales funnels share one common goal: to convert prospects into customers.
We design high quality sales funnels that are optimized for conversion.
High-Quality, Hand-Crafted Design
Our funnels are created from scratch by our team who have been building sales funnels for over 5 years, and have spent in excess of 2000 hours doing so.
Optimized for Results
All of our sales funnels are created using proven conversion strategies.
We understand how to use the power of words to generate more clicks, leads, and revenue… no matter what you’re selling or who you’re selling to.
Follow Up Systems
Our funnels are so much more than just a landing page or a sales page. That is just the start of the customer journey. We include follow up automations to continue the conversation with your prospect.
Interested to learn more about sales funnels?
Contact us today! We would be happy to chat with you about how we can help you increase your conversion rate.
Let an automated chatbot give your customers all the info they need to increase your sales.
Build a replicatable system for you and your sales team for training and assets deployment.
Maximize your online sales transactions with a custom tailored E-Commerce solution for your customers.