The Sheffield Group
The client’s sole objective was to increase leads and conversions for their MLM and Direct Sales Consulting Group
To optimize, remove friction, expand reach and better convert we used advanced analytics and our proven Google strategies we were able to Increase Lead Volume and Cut Costs using Google AI, Google Quality Score Improvements, and overall Optimization scores. Reduced friction on the website, gained positive ROI with SEO and PPC and built a conversion funnel utilizing Silo and funnel pages to move leads to action.
The final execution in numbers came down to PPC Optimization, 12 highly converting silo pages and over 3k+ changes to the account and website in 12 months. We also dominated the niche keywords to be known as the industry expert.
Discovery – Existing Digital Asset Audit
Overview: As part of the Discovery Audit we will be looking at all aspects of your business. Whether you have sold millions online or striving for your first dollar online, we have the resources and know how to make a custom plan for you of how to go to market. We look at the competition, the speed of your website, your history of past marketing, a true Pro Forma of what profitability looks like online. We build a plan to save you thousands if not millions of dollars by asking the simple question of will this really work online based on assumptions we have going in. We only take clients on who do the discovery and we predict that in all likelihood it will work.
- Google, Web, Keyword, & Linking Audit
- Domain lookup and competitive keyword audit
- Quality back link visual audit (who are you connected to)
- Site build audit – review site platform – diagnose for ranking adjustments
- Google page speed insights – Site build quality – diagnose for ranging adjustments
- Google Keyword planner – Build out keyword clusters
- Attach Ranking tracker – establish baseline
- LTV and CAC modeling to establish break-even point (Ads & then SEO for Max ROI)
- Build out spreadsheet to show Keyword Volume and rough Proforma of Opportunity
- Schedule & Review numbers with Client
- Prep for Launch
- Creative Audit –
- Request and Access Design Assets
- Request and Access Content (Sales Pitch, Brand Message, Etc.)
- Content Audit
- Blog Content
- Social media content
- Written content
- Review Website (Structural)
- Review Website (Content)
- Review Brand Consistency Cross Platform
- Review Social Media Accts
- Review Products
- Review Offer (Creative)
- Social Media Audit –
- Evaluate Social Media Channels
- What channels are active
- How are you using them
- Paid Social Audit –
- What channels are active
- How are you using them
- Customer Database Audit –
- Access to database management system
Google SEO Setup Service
Onsite Optimization of website up to 50 pages. This involves increasing your relevance, filling in meta data, and doing a checkup on your website. We will also identify hosting issues. Finally we will also do Basic Page Speed Optimization using standard plugins.
Google SEO Onsite Launch
- Setup & Sync Google Analytics
- Setup & Sync Webmaster Tools
- Conduct keyword research
- Create Baseline Ranking Report
- Conduct Technical Audit
- Redirect necessary urls
- Create Meta Allocation Doc
- Buildout Meta Description Tags
- Buildout Meta Title Tags
- Remove WP Content Uploads from being indexed
- Implement mobile page speed improvement
- Add Yoast SEO
- Optimize site images
- Optimize internal Links
- Launch social fortress (1-10)
Google SEO Campaign Service
Ongoing SEO Campaigns are essential to your ranking success. After we have the foundation built we are just to the starting line. SEO is a race and putting and allocating dollars towards your SEO every month to keep you in the race. SEO Campaign Services can include Linking, Tracking, Reporting and ultimately results. We have the secret sauce figured out.
- Google SEO Campaign
- Onsite Optimization
- Content Optimization
- Offsite Optimization
- Analytics Tracking and Conversion Setup
Google Ad Campaign Setup Service
- Keyword and Persona Definitions
- Construct a list of competitors
- Competitor Analysis (including words ranking and who ranks on Google)
- Develop a content strategy and brainstorming (for content)
- Provide baseline analysis for future reporting
Fully build out Google Ads account with the goal of being able to turn it on and run ads whenever we are ready. The client will not have to set up anything in the account.
- Google Ads account creation – we would create the actual account if the client does not already have one.
- Campaign setup
- Ad group setup
- Create ads
- Do keyword research and add keywords to the account
- Do competitor research to get an idea of the industry and what keywords they target.
- Setup ad extensions
- Setup conversion tracking
- Setup bidding
- Setup geographical targeting
- Setup ad schedule – what times of the day and days of the week we run ads
- Decide what landing pages to use. If the client has landing pages on their website that we feel we can use, then we can run ads to those pages. If we decide we need to build out landing pages, then we go this route. NOTE: If we send ad traffic to the clients website, we may need access in order to setup conversion tracking.
- Setup billing – we will need the client’s billing information.
Google Ad Campaign Maintenance Service
- Geotargeting settings (as applicable)
- Campaign geotargeting will be set up and optimized per analytics data.
- Language settings (as applicable)
- Campaign language settings will be set up and optimized per analytics data.
- Ad scheduling (as applicable)
- Campaign ad scheduling settings, scheduled bidding and day parting will be setup and optimized per analytics data.
- Ad rotation settings (as applicable)
- Ad delivery settings will be adjusted between standard and accelerated.
- Phone extension
- Google call metrics and current click-to-call extensions will be reviewed, and setup and utilized as needed.
- Sitelinks extension
- Google Sitelinks extension will be set up and utilized.
- Location extension (if applicable)
- As applicable, the Google location extension will be setup and integrated into the AdWords account.
Paid Search Optimization Services Details
- Negative Keyword Research – A comprehensive negative keyword list can save up to 40% of an AdWords budget, which can then be recycled into profitable traffic.
- An ongoing analysis based on a comprehensive review of user’s actual search queries that resulted in impressions and clicks.
- Quality Score Improvement. Identifying areas of improvement in keyword quality scores to directly decrease cost per click.
- Analytics behavioral analysis. Identifying and remedying sources of bounce. Identifying and excluding sources of invalid and fraudulent clicks.
- Competitive Adjustments to bidding, match types, Geotargeting and other parameters.
- Management of adjustments needed to respond to changes in the AdWords marketplace due to competition or other changes in AdWords operating environment.
- Spending Analysis. Continuous monitoring of ad spend to identify additional profitable opportunities to boost budget and ensure that needed traffic is arriving to the specified properties.
Reduced Cost Per Acquisition in Google Ads Campaign and reduced friction points for leads by rebuilding website to improve bounce rate and page speed, launched PPC and scaled at positive ROI to create a winning formula.